Friday, April 6, 2012

Song of the Day: Karima Francis - "Forgiven"

Today we have for you "Forgiven" by UK artist Karima Francis. I happened upon Francis' work when I stumbled upon the music blog Just Music That I Like. Not only did I find a blog I like but, I found an artist I hadn't been privy to and like as well, so thanks for that. The song can be heard at the bottom of the post via the handy little widget embedded down there.

Francis I've learned released released an album, The Author, in 2009 though it seems it can only be found as an import here in the US. You can however find the title track from the record on iTunes as a part of a compilation album. Anyway, according to her website, her new EP Wherever I Go is scheduled for release on May 14 though I'm not sure if that applies to those of us in the US as well.

I'm looking forward to hearing more from this lady. She definitely one of those "why on Earth am I just now hearing about her" artists that I've put on my recommend you check out list.


For more quirky ramblings, drop by Quirky NY Chick.


No comments:

Post a Comment